Friday, November 1, 2013

Whispers from Heaven Personalized Wind Chime

Whispers from Heaven Personalized Wind Chime

Price: (as of 2013-11-01 - Details)



This "Whispers from Heaven" Personalized Wind Chime delivers a soothing melody that gently invokes memories of a loved one who has passed away. Fine-crafted in pewter, this wind chime is both solemn and whimsical, paying a special tribute to your friend or family member while accenting your garden or window. A personalized scroll dangles from the chimes, custom-engraved with the name and dates of your loved one. Wind Chime comes with a laminated plaque of "Whispers from Heaven," a touching poem: When I left this world without you I know it made you blue. Your tears felt so freely, I watched; I know this is true. While you were weeping, Days after I passed away While all was silent within me, I saw you kneel to pray. From this wonderful place called heaven Where all my pain is gone, I send a gentle breeze in whisper, "My loved ones, please go on" The peace that I have found here Goes far beyond compare No rain, no clouds, no suffering -- Just LOVE from everywhere. You need not be troubled Just stay close to GOD in prayer Someday we'll be reunited My love, HIS love surrounds you always, EVERYWHERE! Availability: This "Whispers from Heaven" Personalized Wind Chime takes approximately 2 weeks to leave the warehouse plus transit time.

Whispers from Heaven Personalized Wind Chime Feature


No comments:

Post a Comment